If you would like to support Project Scarf, here are some ways you can contribute:*
1) Donate a section of scarf. Click here for details.
All knitters will be posted on our Project Scarf Wall of Fame.
Or become a Project Scarf Angel by donating in other ways:
All donors will be acknowledged on this website as Project Scarf Angels.
1) Donate supplies.
Our wish list includes:
- straight knitting needles, preferably 10″ U.S. size 8
- gallon size Ziploc baggies
- note cards (for personalized thank you’s to contributors)
- postage stamps
- large clear plastic storage boxes (stackable)
- gift cards to: Target, Walmart, Michael’s, A.C. Moore, Christmas Tree Shop, etc.
2) Donate services:
- web design
3) Sponsor Project Scarf to come to your town, library, school or business.
(Contact Betsy for details)
4) Donate funds:
5) Spread the Word!
* click here to to download and print a flyer; post it everywhere!
* Like us on Facebook and share us on your wall regularly!